Orthopaedic Private Practice
Ortokliinik takes care of patients aged 15+ and specialises in treatment of
- Changes in the shape and position of toes: lateral deviation of the great toe (hallux valgus, bunion), stiff and painful great toe (hallux rigidus), hammertoe, clawtoe, mallet toe
We also perform mini-invasive toe surgery.
- Congenital and aquired foot deformities: flat foot, hollow foot, residual clubfoot, drop foot, post-traumatic foot deformities, degenerative foot deformities (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Foot ganglion cysts
- Foot osteophytes (bone spurs)
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Achilles tendonitis
- Diseases of the ankle: ankle osteoarthritis, ankle deformities (post-traumatic, rheumatoid arthritis)
We do not treat ingrown toenails and foot ulcers.
Dr Vahur Metsna consults patients in Tallinn city centre at Ravi Street 27 (City Centre Children's Polyclinic).
X-rays can be taken quickly and conveniently during the appointment.
Surgical procedures are performed in the modern Fertilitas Private Hospital at Kaluri Road 5A, Viimsi, Harju County.
Ortokliinik performs day surgeries: the patient is admitted to the hospital for a surgical procedure and returns home on the same day.
You may also request for a bed in the ward for a longer period.